At the epicentre of the heart of London's hip young scene in Shoreditch, Trapeze is as quirky as a dwarf riding a unicorn. Step off from the busy streets and into their treasure trove of faded circus glamour- you'll sit beneath hanging trapeze bars in carousel booths admiring the clown costume and giant…
Neon Naked Life Drawing is starting at a brand-new location at Trapeze Bar. An awesome circus inspired venue in East London.
Draw with Neon Pastels in Ultra Violet Light.
Join us at Trapeze Bar for an evening of vibrant artistic fun to a life drawing class like no other using neon reactive arts materials to an inspiring fluoro life model.
This class explores creative drawing, moving away from the perfectionist traditional teachings of life drawing. By trying out a number of different image making techniques from continuous line to pointillism the artists are encouraged to think outside the box and create more unusual imagery.
As described in TimeOut Magazine as 'It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.'
Neon Naked is a new and unique life drawing experience that specialises in creating unusual and creative designs by using vibrant and bold living sculptures. By combining an industrial UV light and reactive body paints with hand crafted flamboyant accessories it’s easy to get the creative juices flowing. The class starts off with some quick and fun drawing exercises to get warmed up. Then goes into longer drawing times with more exciting life images, experimenting with colour, light and texture.
Art supplies are provided however please feel free to bring your own. With essentials such as pencil, paper and drawing boards but also you can use the fluorescent glowing neon pastels and pens to really make your art pop! No artistic experience need. Drawing in UV is completely different to normal life drawing and the class is taught so that you produce more creative, abstract images.
It’s fun and friendly with a chilled-out atmosphere.
A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new, great for a blind date or to spend time with the guys from work.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
Trapeze Bar is described as 'a two-floor venue with a bar and kitchen up top (themed, as you might guess, around a colourful, twisted circus) and an intimate basement club down below.'
For more information on the venue go to - www.trapezebar.co.uk
Ticket with drink.
Ticket include one drink.
|19:00 - 21:00||£19.00|
|General.||19:00 - 21:00||£16.00|
Trapeze, 89 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.